- Current Prices:$495,000 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$466,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$278
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $75,$0 to $266.97/mo,$33.33 to $61.66/quarter,$16.67 to $56.66,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:693 to 4,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Lakewood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood are about $130,000 – $715,000 and sit on 6695-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.