- Current Prices:$521,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$24 to $25/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood are about $250,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.