- Current Prices:$175,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$123,000 to $387,500
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $229/mo,$247 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:931 to 4,430Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Lakewood Valley is a neighborhood in Aurora, Illinois. Homes in Lakewood Valley are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakewood Valley typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished or finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.