- Current Prices:$169,000 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $202,500
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$395 to $1050/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,634 to 2,323Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Lakewood Village are $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.