- Current Prices:$179,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$157,200 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$326/mo,$948 to $1050/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,075 to 2,335Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The community of Lakewood Village features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $326 to $1,000, master fees around $965. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,017 to as high as $2,609 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.