- Current Prices:$739,900 to $1,580,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $1,299,900
- Median Sale Price:$798,888
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:888 to 4,911Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood Village are about $370,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 20.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.