- Current Prices:$339,900 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$339,000 to $339,900
- Median Sale Price:$339,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,329 to 2,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Lamplighter Village are about $245,000 – $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.