- Current Prices:$235,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$178,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$231,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $129/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,282 to 4,033Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Lancaster At Loch Leven are about $155,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.