- Current Prices:$460,000 to $6,395,000
- Closed Prices:$396,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$540
- Association Fee Ranges:$869.7,$1930/quarter,$810 to $870/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,154 to 8,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Landmark are about $250,000 – $970,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.