- Current Prices:$72,995 to $1,690,000
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$136,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $835/quarter,$0 to $812/mo,$231.25 to $1000.38
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 7,184Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The community of Lands of the President features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $278 to $1,034, and taxes for the year range from as low as $764 to as high as $7,186. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $278 to $1,034. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,473 to as high as $12,226.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.