- Current Prices:$275,000 to $467,000
- Closed Prices:$253,500 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$700 to $775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,251 to 5,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lanier Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lanier Springs are about $245,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.