- Current Prices:$685,000 to $2,488,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $5,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$676
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $945,$45 to $945/mo,$120/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:731 to 5,811Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lantern Village features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lantern Village are about $500,000 – $9,250,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.