- Current Prices:$909,000 to $1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $1,552,000
- Median Sale Price:$960,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$658
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $350/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:828 to 3,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Larkey Ranch are about $245,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 81.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, garage parking, off street parking, detached garage, workshop in garage, enclosed garage and carport - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.