- Current Prices:$348,000 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$295,900 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$89 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 2,194Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Las Brisas are about $235,000 – $415,000 and sit on 4059.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.