- Current Prices:$324,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $468,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 2,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Las Brisas North are about $205,000 – $450,000 and sit on 5589.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street, boat/rv, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.