- Closed Prices:$298,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$223/mo,$245 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:718 to 1,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Las Brisas is largely a condo community. The homes in Las Brisas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Brisas are about $105,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.