- Current Prices:$449,500 to $499,500
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $645,000
- Median Sale Price:$545,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$673
- Association Fee Ranges:$379 to $553,$490 to $553/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:678 to 1,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Brisas features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Las Brisas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Brisas are about $175,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, street, guest parking, off street parking and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.