- Current Prices:$229,900 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$348,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$1451 to $1554
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,731 to 7,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Las Colinas offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,417 to $1,554, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,043 to as high as $7,667. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,417 to $1,554, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,122 to as high as $3,392.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.