- Current Prices:$199,000 to $760,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$348,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $143/mo,$1451 to $1554
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,662 to 7,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Las Colinas is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Las Colinas are about $220,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.