- Current Prices:$1,875,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$565
- Association Fee Ranges:$134 to $175,$134 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,988 to 3,322Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Las Colinas are about $890,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.