- Current Prices:$612,000 to $949,900
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $1,199,000
- Median Sale Price:$750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$68 to $309/mo,$0 to $309
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 3,877Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Flores features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Flores are about $335,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.