- Current Prices:$388,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$555
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $285,$55 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:547 to 808Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Flores2 features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Las Flores2 represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Flores2 are $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.