- Current Prices:$2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,475,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,887,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:3,325 to 7,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Las Haciendas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Haciendas are about $635,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 35595.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.