- Current Prices:$6,890,000
- Closed Prices:$2,181,300 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,190,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$570
- Association Fee Ranges:$250
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:5,243 to 12,094Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Lomas are about $600,000 – $2,275,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.