- Current Prices:$518,000
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $641,800
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$454
- Association Fee Ranges:$397,$391 to $481/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:996 to 1,217Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Mariposas features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Las Mariposas are about $340,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.