- Current Prices:$995,000 to $14,900,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,154,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$709
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 12,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Olas By The Sea are about $800,000 – $6,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and pavers.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.