- Current Prices:$500,000 to $9,995,000
- Closed Prices:$499,990 to $3,795,000
- Median Sale Price:$749,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$1165,$477 to $5890/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:851 to 8,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2004. In general, homes in Las Olas River House are about $485,000 – $12,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, valet parking, 1 assigned space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.