- Current Prices:$195,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$207 to $414/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:595 to 1,075Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1979. In general, homes in Las Olas Villas are about $155,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.