- Current Prices:$1,949,000 to $2,645,000
- Closed Prices:$899,900 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,512,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1861
- Association Fee Ranges:$734 to $917/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:705 to 2,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Las Palmas are about $740,000 – $2,675,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.