- Current Prices:$169,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $192,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $1155/quarter,$0,$0 to $468/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:906 to 2,077Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Las Palmas Of Sarasota is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Las Palmas Of Sarasota are about $95,000 – $200,000 and sit on 16.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.