- Closed Prices:$183,750 to $259,990
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 1,558Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Las Palmas is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Las Palmas are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Las Palmas typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.