- Current Prices:$200,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $409.29/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:931 to 1,827Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Las Palmas are about $85,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.