- Current Prices:$435,000 to $448,900
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $489,500
- Median Sale Price:$441,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$329
- Association Fee Ranges:$215/mo,$200 to $215
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,126 to 1,361Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Palomas features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Las Palomas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Palomas are about $215,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.