- Current Prices:$900,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$857,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$357.41 to $415.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 6,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Las Palomas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Palomas are about $400,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on 5582.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.