- Current Prices:$649,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$760,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$209 to $225/mo,$38.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,714 to 3,133Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Las Piedras represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Piedras are about $500,000 – $820,000 and sit on 23027.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.