- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$199/mo,$125 to $135105
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:948 to 1,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Las Verdes Viburnum is largely a condo community. The homes in Las Verdes Viburnum represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Verdes Viburnum are about $80,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.