- Current Prices:$1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,208,000 to $1,499,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,419,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$667
- Association Fee Ranges:$298 to $312/mo,$242 to $250,$242 to $298
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,952 to 2,431Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Las Villas Calabasas features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Las Villas Calabasas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Villas Calabasas are about $680,000 – $1,525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.