- Current Prices:$697,000
- Closed Prices:$536,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$602,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $279/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,608 to 2,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Las Villas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Las Villas are about $360,000 – $570,000 and sit on 2195-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.