- Current Prices:$179,900 to $11,500,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $10,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$744
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1800/quarter,$0 to $1224,$0 to $5315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 7,849Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Lauderdale Beach is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lauderdale Beach are about $160,000 – $10,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, 1 space, other, guest parking and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.