- Current Prices:$60,000 to $273,900
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $295,500
- Median Sale Price:$177,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$0 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:874 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Lauderdale West is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $203 to $280, and taxes for the year range from as low as $429 to as high as $3,201. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $203 to $280, and taxes for the year can range from $313 to $1,581.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.