- Current Prices:$409,000
- Closed Prices:$394,900 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$409,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $99,$93 to $99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,442 to 1,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Laurel Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Laurel Creek are $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.