- Current Prices:$324,900 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $701,000
- Median Sale Price:$336,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 5,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Hills are about $250,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.