- Current Prices:$265,000 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$257,500 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 3,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Hills are about $125,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.