- Current Prices:$167,000 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$158,125 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$188 to $200,$175 to $375,$87 to $93.75/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 3,606Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Mountain Ranch are about $150,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.