- Current Prices:$725,000 to $895,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$665
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$200 to $542/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:688 to 3,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel District are about $145,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, workshop in garage, carport - 1, garage parking, tandem parking, space per unit - 1 and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.