- Current Prices:$199,950 to $406,346
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,125
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,669 to 2,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Oaks are about $100,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.