- Current Prices:$390,000 to $549,500
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $546,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$280 to $1614,$0,$225 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 6,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Park are about $235,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.