- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $254,950
- Median Sale Price:$196,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Park are about $105,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.