- Current Prices:$449,999 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:855 to 1,906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Park are about $200,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, street, off street parking, driveway, detached garage, other and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.