- Current Prices:$335,000 to $374,500
- Closed Prices:$297,500 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$329,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$76/mo,$912
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,204 to 5,045Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Park are $315,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.