- Current Prices:$549,900 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$348,000 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$0 to $2260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,854 to 5,903Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Laurel Ridge are about $360,000 – $665,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.