- Current Prices:$369,900 to $490,000
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$574,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$440,$110/quarter,$0,$42/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:3,260 to 6,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Laurel Ridge are about $205,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.